Since our manufacturing audit which took place yesterday at the beginning of June we are now officially CE Mark Certified and also PEFC Certified.
The letters ‘CE’ appear on many products that are traded on the single market in the European Economic Area (EEA).
The CE marking is required for many products.
- shows that the manufacturer has checked that these products meet EU safety, health or environmental requirements
- is an indicator of a product’s compliance with EU legislation
- allows the free movement of products within the European market
- this certificate applies to the construction product Posi-joist Metal web beams and column for structural use produced by MBC Timberframe Limited
and produced in the manufacturing plant Cahir Business Park, Cahir, Tipperary
- attests that all provisions concerning the assessment and verification of constancy of performance and the performances described in the ETA ETA-07/0161 Open Web Beams – Posi-joist
PEFC Chain of Custody is the process of handling information on the origin of forest-based products and allows an organisation to make accurate and verifiable claims on the content of sustainably certified material.
It proves that each step of the supply chain from the forest to the end user has been monitored closely through independent auditing.
MBC Timberframe are certified for the purchase, processing, storage, distribution and sale of:
Timber, panel products, timber buildings, trussed rafters and engineered joists
Physical separation and percentage method from certified raw materials